Please register early to avoid class cancellations. There are 3 easy ways to register for classes - online, by phone and by mail. The last day to register is one week prior to the beginning of class.
- On-line - Go to the language class page and click the ENROLL NOW button on the class level you wish to register for
- By Phone - Call SJLC and have charge card information ready: (408) 359-7552
- By Mail - Print out and complete the registration form below and mail it to the following address along with a check, money order, or charge card information for the appropriate amount. Check is payable to "San Jose Learning Center"
San Jose Learning Center
490 W. San Carlos St.
San Jose, CA 95110
Class size minimum is 3 students. If only 1 or 2 students enroll, the class time will be adjusted to meet for 1 hour.
If a class is cancelled by SJLC for any reason, students may switch to another class offered or be refunded in full.
Refunds & Postponements
Classes will only be refunded in full (or postponed) if requested at least 1 week prior to the first day of class. A $50 fee applies to cancellations or postponements within 1 week of the first day of class. No refunds, postponements, prorating or credits are allowed once classes begin, regardless of any reason:
Registration deadline: 5 days before class starts
- No fee — If refund or postponement is requested at least 1 week prior to the first day
- $50 fee — If refund or postponement is requested less than 1 week prior to the first day of class
- No refunds — If refund or postponement is requested on or after the first day of class, regardless of any reason
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE REGISTRATION FORM